Monday, November 29, 2010

My November Pt 1

Cut out a photo then eat it 172
Cut out a photo then eat it 174
Cut out a photo then eat it 176
 Cut out a photo then eat it 184 againness 214
Cut out a photo then eat it 058
againness 651 againness 654 againness 653
First 2 photos: Lino cutting. I actually don`t know how to cut lino and stuff but I used my own technique to make an awesome stamp. The lino tools were given to me. ( Thanks Mrs Ward!)
Next 3 photos: Play doh. My school recently had a car boot sale which is is an event that allows people to reserve a table at my school and raise money for my education and learning resources. Me and my cousin had a budget of $7.50 each. My brother went before us with my mummy and I had declined the offer then. When me and my cousin went, my brother decided to join us. We didn't buy much, he mostly bought food and we joined forces to buy… play doh! The beautiful, squishy fun all packaged in one beautiful tub of gloriness. I had sculpted a head of a lady whom loved her hair large. My cousin had cut, squished and made this happy face in 3 minutes . I even bought a 20 bulb, battery operated pack of Christmas lights.
Last 4 photos: Pencilcases. You all know about my addiction to making my own pencilcases. well, for half of this term, I had used this pencilcase, then I used the pinkish purple pencil case. Afterwards I got tired of looking at the boring pink, which colour I simply and utterly loathe. I had then decided to make another one.
Sorry for the big text. I have a thing for describing things in weird ways..

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think?